Senior Salesforce AdministratorDallas, Texas, Miami, Florida, Austin, Texas, St. Augustine, Florida, San Marcos, California Job ID: 740 Date posted: 04/05/2022
At the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences (USAHS), we seek innovative people that focus on supporting our learners through every stage of their educational journey. Working at USAHS allows you to put students first, while being a force for good. We believe that advancing our communities starts with a diverse employee base, so that as we interact with others, we can build bridges to trust, respect, and understanding. At USAHS, we understand how important it is to be able to come to work as your full, authentic self, bringing with you all of the experiences and ideas that are uniquely 'you'. Grow not only in your career but as a person. Be a force for good. Be the University of St. Augustine.
What makes a successful staff member at The University of St. Augustine? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Student First
- Customer Focus
- Committed to Vision and Values
The mission of the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences is the development of professional healthcare practitioners through innovative, individualized, and quality classroom, clinical, and distance education.
- Student first
- Promoting excellence and innovation in education
- Health and wellness
- Creative and critical thinking
As a Certified B Corp institution since 2015, we are proud to be a part of a global movement that empowers businesses to meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency and legal accountability to balance and purpose. As part of the B Corp community we are committed to working toward reducing inequality, lowering levels of poverty, a healthier environment, stronger communities, and the creation of more high-quality jobs. As part of our family, you will be given the opportunity to participate in a wide range of community projects focused on environmental sustainability and community support.
Generous Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
Higher Education Tuition Assistance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
Life and Accident (AD&D) Insurance
401(k) Retirement Plan
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
Anyone accessing a USAHS campus will be asked to voluntarily disclose and agree to provide documentation that they have been fully vaccinated* for COVID-19. *Effective Monday, February 14, USAHS will include boosters as part of its Entry Protocols.
Those who are not fully vaccinated or do not wish to disclose their vaccination status will be required to submit proof of a valid negative COVID-19 test taken within seven days prior to each campus entry.The mission of The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences is the development of professional health care practitioners through innovation, individualized, and quality classroom, clinical, and distance education.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator will oversee the ongoing development of the University’s Salesforce platform. The successful candidate will have a implementing and administering enterprise class CRM systems and a record of partnering with business users to improve processes using best practices and Salesforce and associated technologies. The administrator will work primarily with the Enrollment and Admissions departments, supporting their current needs and future growth. The Senior Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for day-to-day support, maintenance and improvement of the CRM platform in collaboration with the Junior Salesforce Administrator and Marketing Automation Administrator. They will also lead the build of the next iteration of USAHS’ Salesforce and CRM platform. This role is a combination of business analyst, administrator and solutions architect but will also have the opportunity to engage with development projects in an entrepreneurial setting. This position will report directly to the Director, Enterprise Systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide day to day Tier 2 end user support (including complex formulas and system maintenance) and assist users to troubleshoot issues and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Maintain security user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Perform data imports, fulfill ad hoc data requests, data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts.
- Successfully create and maintain documentation on business processes, use and flow, and training materials.
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, package and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Review code for future enhancements
- Ability to develop integrations between Salesforce and other applications and systems.
- Develop and maintain Visualforce, AppExchanges, Force.com and Customer Community pages and integration to other third-party solutions.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
Reports to: Director, Business Applications
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL & PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in computer science, information technology or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the technology field
- Experience in higher education in a university setting is highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience as a Saleforce.com Administrator, with technical implementation and data to day operations experience
- Salesforce Admin Certification (Advanced preferred)
- Experience in customizing and configuring COTS applications, including CRM applications
- Experience with the use of Salesforce APIs (via java, etc.) to integrate Salesforce with other tools
- Experience with Lightning Experience and Lightning Components
- Experience with integrating with external APIs to make data calls for data retrieval for Salesforce
- Strong functional and technical documentation skills
- Ability to rapidly research solutions to operational problems which have never been encountered before
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills
- Experience with a variety of development languages (Apex, Visualforce, Java, Crystal Reports, SQL Server, XML, etc.)
- AWS Certification is a plus
LICENSURE and/or CERTIFICATION
Position may be required to travel up to 10%
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Being Resilient - Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment but may involve exposure to moderate noise levels. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for six to eight hours daily and includes physical demands associated with a traditional office setting, e.g., walking, standing, communicating, and other physical functions as necessary
The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.