Assistant Academic Program Director, Full-Time - Occupational Therapy ProgramJob ID Req #28 Location : Miami, FL, United States
Date posted 04/29/2019
Supports the Program Director with administrative leadership for aspects of program operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement strategies to achieve goals, both locally and across the academic program that are consistent with the goals and policies of the University
• Collect, prepare and furnish outcome data and relevant information about the program as required by the University
• Participate, as requested, in Program Director Council to contribute to the development and implementation of policies and procedures
• Oversee and evaluate contributing faculty in areas related to the professional program
• Supervise students of the program by dealing with student issues such as complaints, appeals, and misconduct.
• Reduced teaching workload not to exceed 0.5 FTE
• Service and scholarly activities
• Participate in marketing activities and other activities as a representative of the University
• Other duties as assigned by the program director
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
Position may require local driving and/or overnight travel to other campuses.
*A valid driver’s license for State of residence and at least minimum liability insurance required by State.
May supervise faculty and/or student workers
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
REPORTS TO: Academic Program Director
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: Contributing Faculty as delegated