Classroom & Collaboration TechnicianJob ID Req #198 Location : San Marcos, CA, United States
Date posted 09/07/2019
GENERAL SUMMARY The Classroom and Collaboration Technology Analyst (CCTA) will be responsible for the coordination and setup of all audio and video services, platforms, solutions and equipment including the development of new solutions, installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and working with relevant vendors as applicable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Familiar with AV equipment and platform landscape including classroom and collaborative technology
• Installation, administration, and support of these technologies
• Works with vendors to order, schedule and install equipment
• Manages installation process, holds vendor and others accountable for deliverables and schedules
• Works with stakeholders, including faculty, IT leadership, and project managers to manage budget
• Works with IT staff and help desk to coordinate installations
• Facilitates and programs meetings as needed
• Provides periodic status updates to stakeholders
• Mitigates any risks or problems (proactive and reactive)
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS 25%