Enrollment Outreach RepresentativeJob ID Req #209 Location : St. Augustine, FL, United States
Date posted 09/10/2019
The Enrollment Outreach Representative will advise, provide support, and guide prospective students through the application completion process. Key areas of proficiency include, but are not limited to, high- level customer service, verbal and written communications, and program knowledge.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take inbound phone enrollment and application calls
- Make outbound sales calls to identify, qualify and convert prospects
- Process application questions with timeliness and accuracy
- Resolve customer service issues (enrollment/order errors, questions about prerequisites, admissions criteria, timelines)
- Resolve technical or administrative online issues via email and phone
- Instruct the students on how to use the online tools to complete their online applications
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
REPORTS TO: Director of Enrollment
POSITIONS SUPERVISED: None
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL, and PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2 + years basic technical support, 2 years consultative sales, and 3 years of customer service experience required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Internet applications, web browsers and email applications.
- Experience with CRM software -- Onyx CRM a plus
- Basic troubleshooting skills and basis knowledge of database applications
- Knowledge/experience with K-12 school environment preferred
- Exceptional time management, follow-up, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, written and organization skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative and fast paced environment
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Being Resilient - Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment but may involve exposure to moderate noise levels. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for six to eight hours daily and includes physical demands associated with a traditional office setting, e.g., walking, standing, communicating, and other physical functions as necessary.
Physical requirements of this position include the following:
ü Lifting up to 40 lbs.