Federal Work StudyJob ID Req #52 Location : St. Augustine, FL, United States
Date posted 04/29/2019
The Federal Work-Study (FWS) Program provides part-time employment to students attending USAHS who need the earnings to help meet their costs of postsecondary education and encourages students receiving FWS assistance to participate in community service activities.
This program allows students the opportunity to gain valuable work experience while earning their work study funds. Federal Work-Study positions are available in areas such as health care, education, literacy, wellness center and tutors.
There are a variety of positions available, please make sure to select the position(s) you are interested in. Certain positions make require faculty recommendation. A job is not guaranteed.
Skills and Qualifications Needed:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule when required
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with supervisors, students, staff/faculty and co-workers
- You MUST have a cumulative 3.0 USA G.P.A or better.
You MUST be in good standing with the school.
You cannot be a first term student