Sr. Manager, Integrated MarketingDallas, Texas, Miami, Florida, Austin, Texas, St. Augustine, Florida, San Marcos, California Job ID: 996 Date posted: 10/31/2023
At the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences (USAHS), we seek innovative people that focus on supporting our learners through every stage of their educational journey. Working at USAHS allows you to put students first, while being a force for good. We believe that advancing our communities starts with a diverse employee base, so that as we interact with others, we can build bridges to trust, respect, and understanding. At USAHS, we understand how important it is to be able to come to work as your full, authentic self, bringing with you all of the experiences and ideas that are uniquely 'you'. Grow not only in your career but as a person. Be a force for good. Be the University of St. Augustine.
What makes a successful staff member at the University of St. Augustine? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Student First
- Customer Focus
- Committed to Vision and Values
The mission of the University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences is the development of professional healthcare practitioners through innovative, individualized, and quality classroom, clinical, and distance education.
- Student first
- Promoting excellence and innovation in education
- Health and wellness
- Creative and critical thinking
As a Certified B Corp institution since 2015, we are proud to be a part of a global movement that empowers businesses to meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency and legal accountability to balance and purpose. As part of the B Corp community we are committed to working toward reducing inequality, lowering levels of poverty, a healthier environment, stronger communities, and the creation of more high-quality jobs. As part of our family, you will be given the opportunity to participate in a wide range of community projects focused on environmental sustainability and community support.
Generous Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
Higher Education Tuition Assistance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
Life and Accident (AD&D) Insurance
401(k) Retirement Plan
The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits that include various options for health and wellness, income planning and protection, a generous paid time off policy including holidays, and professional development opportunities. See the full summary
The Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing is responsible for leading initiative marketing strategies that address the needs of the market and target student segments; plans and implements marketing programs, services and projects that may involve traditional, digital, new, and emerging mediums, including paid, owned, and earned, to support the student-centric marketing strategy across the University. Provides strategic and tactical leadership in the management of relationships and integration of marketing plans/programs with cross-functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies and adjusting approach as necessary. Tracks and evaluates performance of marketing programs, services, and projects; and consults with business leaders to adjust plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions. Conducts and directs post-campaign analysis to measure performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
INTEGRATED MARKETING STRATEGY
- Develop marketing strategy and create integrated platform for marketing across key channels – advertising, social media, digital media, PR, content, website, etc.
- Build relationships across programs, functions and with business partners.
- Demonstrate broad thought leadership capabilities to identify key messages that align with universities marketing initiatives and translate into full spectrum of media.
- Identify appropriate use of weight in various channels and messages/creative executional requirements.
- Collaborate with the program strategy team, proactively lead brand positioning for assigned programs, ensuring that all ladder up to an overarching brand and portfolio story.
- Analyze market data and apply a deep understanding of brand positioning and key consumer insights to drive compelling and customer relevant integrated marketing plans centered on solid program positioning and messaging platforms that meet business goals.
- Manage the development of all communications including print, broadcast, digital and direct to customer, working collaboratively with marketing functional experts.
- Ensure business and brand strategy is translated into marketing tactics, working collaboratively with internal partners and outside agency partners as necessary.
- Interpret research insights to identify target consumers and develop marketing strategy to drive business initiatives across the target segments.
- Create and manage annual marketing budgets ensuring all activities are executed on time and on budget.
- Communicate regularly to ensure strategy and projects are on track, gaining support and guidance.
- Ensure application of state-of-the-art thinking around media and creative strategy
- Manage agency relationships; ensure optimal performance and efficiency according to agreed-upon performance standards.
- Manage creation and distribution of integrated, cross-functional marketing plans to senior management, marketing teams and other pertinent departments, including facilitating key meetings.
- Project manage all major marketing programs – ensuring brand strategy and key messages optimized and thereby facilitate stronger effectiveness and efficiency.
- Facilitate the transfer of calendar information between partners.
- Develop and deliver effective communication to pertinent departments for any given marketing program (typically timed to major flights/launch windows).
- Develop and distribute calendar dashboard that monitors the health of the calendar process and clearly identify the areas that are slowing down the development of an integrated plan and recommend ways to solve that issue.
- Identify process improvements to make the calendar management process and communication execution more effective.
- Develop and manage a tracking system that monitors the development of campaigns and identifies opportunities to improve the process.
TRACKING, ANALYSIS, AND INSIGHTS
- Leverage research and competitive audits of category and landscape to inform best practices.
- Support review and approval process of advertising creative, ensuring adherence to brand, legal, compliance and regulatory guidelines.
- Analyze results and insights to drive creative optimizations – with particular focus on rigorous ROI analytics, leveraging best in class mix and return modeling.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
Reports to:Chief Marketing Officer
Positions Supervised: None
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL & PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree is marketing or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years minimum experience in relevant environments.
- Proven track record of creating breakthrough integrated marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Strong creative and analytic skill set with ROI orientation.
Some of the Behaviors needed to successfully perform this job are:
- Puts the Student First - Anticipates needs, champions for the students, acts with students in mind, exceeds expectations, gains student’s trust and respect.
- Communicates effectively and candidly - Communicates clearly and directly, approachable, relates well to others, engages people, and helps them understand change, provides and seeks feedback, articulates clearly, actively listens.
- Leads change and innovation - Challenges the status quo, embraces technology, puts forward creative ideas, champions and implements process improvements, gathers the ideas of others, demonstrates good judgment about which ideas will work.
- Executes with excellence - Is action-oriented, drives for results, sets clear expectations and milestones, reviews progress, acts decisively, solves problems, can be counted on to consistently meet or exceed goals.
- Provides clear and strategic prospective and direction - Plans and organizes well, sets a clear and simple course of action, stays focused on the most important priorities, can visualize and plan, understands the industry and marketplace. Helps others understand the organization's vision and objectives so that they can translate them into challenging and meaningful goals. Maintains a clear perspective between the overall picture and the details. Has a perspective beyond the "day-to-day"" work to take a longer-term, broader view of business decisions.
- Drive For Results - Does everything possible to achieve goals. Achieves agreed-upon goals within the time allotted. Follows through on objectives to ensure successful completion, i.e., does not get distracted before a project is completed.
- Takes Initiative - Can always be counted on to follow through on commitments. Willingly goes above and beyond what needs to be done. Is energized and excited to take on challenging goals for which he or she is held personally accountable.
- Problem Solves/Analyzes Issues - Has the ability to anticipate and respond quickly to problems. Is trusted by others to use good judgment when making decisions. Spots new trends, potential problems, and opportunities early.
- Excellent Communication - Provides others with a definite sense of direction and purpose. Skilled at communicating insights and understanding of issues and problems. Helps people understand how their work contributes to broader business objectives.
- Achieves results through teamwork – Is open to diverse ideas, works inclusively and collaboratively, holds self and others accountable, involves others to accomplish individual and team goals.
- Leads through positive influence – Demonstrates strong character; builds partnerships; models a conscious balance between work and personal life; takes personal responsibility for own development; role models leadership qualities such as motivation, inspiration, passion and trust.
- Coaches and develops others - Develops and cares about associates, builds effective teams, helps people be their best, values and manages diversity, provides candid and constructive feedback.
- Inspires/Motivates Others - Energizes people to achieve exceptional results. Inspires others to high levels of effort and performance. Brings to the group a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Builds Relationships/Partnerships: Balances "getting results" with a concern for others' needs. Is trusted by all members of the work group.
- Collaboration - Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships. Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment: using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goal attainment: tenaciously working to meet or exceed those goals while deriving satisfaction from the process of goal achievement and continuous improvement.
- Technical/Professional Knowledge, Compliance and Skills – Achieving a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position and/or related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise. Ensures associates and location comply with laws and regulations applicable to the company.
- Work Standards - Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
Occasional travel of up to 25%
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Being Resilient - Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment but may involve exposure to moderate noise levels. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for six to eight hours daily and includes physical demands associated with a traditional office setting, e.g., walking, standing, communicating, and other physical functions as necessary.
Compensation is a reasonable estimate and will be determined using the hiring range listed above and factors including, but not limited to, skillset, level of experience, education, and physical work location, to the extent consistent with applicable law.
The University is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, genetic information, national origin ancestry, disability, marital status, military status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
- Academic Program Assistant, MS-SLP Program San Marcos, California 02/29/2024
- Assistant Director, Admissions Operations Dallas, Texas; Miami, Florida; Austin, Texas; St. Augustine, Florida; San Marcos, California 02/12/2024
- Admissions Credit Evaluator St. Augustine, Florida; Miami, Florida 02/06/2024